the acceptance of her flaws is what made her flawless
she look flawless because appearances are free of flaws. what might be unattractive to one is attractive to another, therefore the ever-changing definition of what a flaw is makes it too much of a paradox to exist.
but her personality is flawed, as all of ours are. nobody is perfect, but in order to love and be loved you have to let go of the expectation of perfection. only when you can accept yours and your partner’s flaws can you truly love; only when your partner does the same can you truly be loved.
I JUST PUT THIS AS MY TEXT MESSAGE TUNE AND I PEE MY PANTS EVERYTIME I GET A TEXT
I’ve never been more emotional about any social media post in my entire life
UPDATE: guys Beth Broderick tweeted yesterday that this Salem is THE SAME SALEM!!! He’s 20 years old man!!!! 20!
That Salem is still kicking is all I care about.
- iPhone user: I'm so excited to get the iPhone 6
- Android user: Why do people with iPhones think they're so much better than everyone else
- iPhone user: I just like this pho-
- Android user: The Samsung Anus5000 had that screen *snort* like 2 years ago! *glomping noise* How are you enjoying 2012 you mindless sheeple?? *uses inhaler to suppress incoming asthma attack*
- High-School Teachers: You need to be professional when you go to college. High-School dress-code reflect what COLLEGE classes expect you to wear.
- Actual College Student: I know this class is at 5:00 pm, but I'm wearing pajama pants and a tank top.
- Actual College Professor: lol same.